1. Institution: Hospital Ortopédico de Sant’Ana, Parede, Portugal
2. Responsible Professor/Doctor: Dr. António Martins, MD (Clinical Director)
3. Other relevant members: : Francisco Guerra-Pinto, MD, FEBO (Intership Director)
4. Area(s) of expertise: Trauma, Lower limb arhtroplasty, General orthopaedics
5. Contact person: Francisco Guerra-Pinto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Surgical opportunities: Our Hospital has a strong tradition both in elective and trauma surgery. We have
one or two trauma surgery rooms every morning and, two other elective surgery rooms. A Fellow will be most welcome to visit us and scrub in for surgeries.
7. Research opportunities: We have two PhD students in our Department. The Fellow will be encouraged to publish
a paper in any fellowship beyond 6 weeks.
8. Length of the program:
9. Housing: There is no housing in our facilities. The location of this Hospital will be very appreciated. It is at a 5-minute walking of Carcavelos Beach, one of the finest in our country, and at a 10-minute walk from the University Centre, where the Fellow will be able to have all the logistic conditions for study, and several restaurants
10.Grants:No grants available.
11. Criteria of admission: Minimum of 3 years of surgical experience in Orthopaedics. Fluent in English please.
12. Other relevant information: